SiT! Bugs - SiT!
View Issue Details
0000028SiT!incidentspublic2008-07-11 16:042008-12-24 12:18
ivan 
paulh 
normalminorhave not tried
resolvedfixed 
 
3.453.41 
0000028: Javascript activity time wrong
The JS on the activity page says the wrong time sometimes. I opened a new
activity and the time elapsed was 1:23, when I closed it, it was 0:27
(correct).

Date: 2008-05-25 14:04
Sender: paulheaney
Logged In: YES
user_id=1496915
Originator: NO

Think my last commit to custardpie should resolve this though I've been
able to reproduce so could people please test
                            

Date: 2008-05-24 11:37
Sender: paulheaney
Logged In: YES
user_id=1496915
Originator: NO

This is due to the closed time using purly server based time, where as the
counter sets the startime as the server time and does the updates in JS
based on client time hence if a clients in a different time zone/is
incorrect you'll get these sort of errors.

I'll try and resolve this over the weekend.
                            
No tags attached.
Issue History
2008-07-11 16:04administratorNew Issue
2008-07-17 13:21ivanReporteradministrator => ivan
2008-07-17 13:21ivanAssigned To => paulh
2008-07-17 13:21ivanStatusnew => feedback
2008-07-17 13:21ivanTarget Version => 3.40
2008-07-17 14:03paulhNote Added: 0000033
2008-10-28 09:32ivanNote Added: 0000142
2008-10-28 09:32ivanTarget Version3.40 => 3.41
2008-11-29 23:32kieranTarget Version3.41 => 3.45
2008-12-24 12:18paulhNote Added: 0000380
2008-12-24 12:18paulhStatusfeedback => resolved
2008-12-24 12:18paulhResolutionopen => fixed
2008-12-24 12:18paulhFixed in Version => 3.41

Notes
(0000033)
paulh   
2008-07-17 14:03   
Think I wrote a fix for this, though its only reproducable on the live system so we need to upgrade that which needs 3.40 stabalising before we can do this.
(0000142)
ivan   
2008-10-28 09:32   
Moving target to 3.41 as we need 3.40 to be released before we can test this one fully, it's minor anyway.
(0000380)
paulh   
2008-12-24 12:18   
I cant reproduce with 3.41 so assuming the prior fix did the job