|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-05-27 15:22 BST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001028||SiT!||calendar||public||2010-01-07 12:17||2013-02-03 15:30|
|Status||closed||Resolution||unable to reproduce|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001028: Dates on Calender are out of order/in wrong place|
|Description||A usual problem has occurred.|
The calendar is out by a month; as if I request a holiday on the Monday the 11th of January it will put it on Sunday the 11th of December.
The calendar on the “Month” view appears to be a month behind. As it thinks it is Decemeber not January.
However, on “Week” and “Day” view, it has the days assigned to the wrong days; i.e it says the 11th of January is a Sunday not a Monday.
Yet on timesheet the day and date is correct.
Has anyone experienced this problem or know how to append this problem?
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Thanks for the report, however I can't seem to reproduce this, I wonder if it's related to your particular timezone and timezone settings.
Could you turn on debug mode (see http://sitracker.org/wiki/Debug_Logging [^]) and then go to SiT! | Control Panel | Scheduler and copy/paste the text you see in the "Debug Time Issues" section into this bug report. If you could also tell us whether the information in that section looks correct that would help, i.e. what is the actual time where you are and how does it compare to what you see on that page.
The Correct time/day for me is: 16:17 GMT: Thursaday - 7th Janurary 2010
Month view = Wednesday - 7th December 2009
Week View = Wednesday - 7th Janurary 2010
Day View = Wednesday - 7th Janurary 2010
Timesheet = correct week date
User UTC offset: 0
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:25:22 +0000
Date now: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:25:22 +0000
LDate: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:25:22 +0000
LDate now (from system): Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:25:22 +0000
LDate now (from utc): Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:25:22 +0000
UTC: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:25:22 +0000
edited on: 2010-08-09 21:38
Hi, any news about this?
Correct date/time is Monday Aug 9 14:32PM, 2010
In my case the debug Time Issues says:
User UTC offset: -360
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:31:40 -0600
Date now: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:31:40 -0600
LDate: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:31:40 -0600
LDate now (from system): Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:31:40 -0600
LDate now (from utc): Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:31:40 -0600
UTC: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 20:31:40 +0000
I changed calendar.inc.php and fixed the errors I saw, but I'm not sure if they are the same seen by CLBUNCE.
I had problems in Day, Month and Year views.
I can take a look into it if you want.
I didn't receive and feedback about this.
Is this change wanted by anyone else besides me?
|Sorry Sergio I think everybody missed your comment. Can you attach a patch to this bug report with the changes you made to calendar.inc.php and I'll have look at including those in the release. Thanks.|
|don't think theres anything we can do with this after so long with nothing else to go on. closing. please open a new issue if it's relevant to do so, thanks.|
|2010-01-07 12:17||CLBUNCE||New Issue|
|2010-01-07 13:37||ivan||Note Added: 0002250|
|2010-01-07 13:37||ivan||Status||new => feedback|
|2010-01-07 16:17||CLBUNCE||Note Added: 0002251|
|2010-08-09 21:33||mcmaxter||Note Added: 0003353|
|2010-08-09 21:38||mcmaxter||Note Edited: 0003353||View Revisions|
|2010-12-02 17:24||mcmaxter||Note Added: 0003491|
|2010-12-03 16:38||ivan||Note Added: 0003492|
|2011-06-14 20:18||Tomse||Relationship added||has duplicate 0001498|
|2013-02-03 15:30||ivan||Note Added: 0004672|
|2013-02-03 15:30||ivan||Status||feedback => closed|
|2013-02-03 15:30||ivan||Assigned To||=> ivan|
|2013-02-03 15:30||ivan||Resolution||open => unable to reproduce|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|