SiT! Bugs

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0001391SiT!searchpublic2010-08-31 15:182011-07-17 13:09
Reporternicdev 
Assigned Tonicdev 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version3.62 LTS 
Target Version3.63 LTSFixed in Version3.63 LTS 
Summary0001391: Search function does not work correctly
Description-- I am logging this as "Major", because we use the search function very often, and it seriously impedes the function and our work.--

After the upgrade to version 3.62 (from 3.60), the search function does not work correctly any more. Even though some changes "like searching for small words <3 characters now works, the following fails:

In 3.60 i searched for a part of a serial number "1V7H*", of which we have quite a few in incident titles etc., and i have 29 results (using the search in the menu bar.

When i do exactly the same search in version 3.62 i get "no results for 1V7H*"
Additional InformationTo confirm I used a very common word "evolution" which is one of our product names. Results as follows:

In SiT 3.60:
1. I get 326 results, confirmed correct, including tags etc.
 
In SiT 3.62:
1. I get only 1 result?? and nothing for tags

On a second point I used a 3 letter word (also one of our product ranges) "STS":

In this case SiT 3.62 delivers the correct result, whereas SiT 3.60 fails

In SiT 3.62:
1. I get 18 results, confirmed correct, including tags etc.
 
In SiT 3.60:
1. I get "no results", which i knew was like this before
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships
related to 0001339closedivan Search dont works fine with short words 

-  Notes
User avatar (0003398)
ivan (administrator)
2010-08-31 15:57

Thanks for the bug report, acknowledging this so you know that I've seen it and will look into it as soon as I can spare the time.
User avatar (0003399)
nicdev (developer)
2010-09-01 13:37

rev 6642
User avatar (0003720)
ivan (administrator)
2011-04-16 15:07

Fix Released in 3.63

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2010-08-31 15:18 nicdev New Issue
2010-08-31 15:57 ivan Note Added: 0003398
2010-08-31 15:57 ivan Status new => acknowledged
2010-08-31 17:18 ivan Relationship added related to 0001339
2010-09-01 13:35 nicdev Status acknowledged => assigned
2010-09-01 13:35 nicdev Assigned To => nicdev
2010-09-01 13:37 nicdev Note Added: 0003399
2010-09-01 13:37 nicdev Status assigned => resolved
2010-09-01 13:37 nicdev Fixed in Version => Current SVN
2010-09-01 13:37 nicdev Resolution open => fixed
2010-09-01 21:51 ivan Target Version => 3.63 LTS
2011-04-16 15:07 ivan Note Added: 0003720
2011-04-16 15:07 ivan Status resolved => closed
2011-07-17 13:09 ivan Fixed in Version Current SVN => 3.63 LTS


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker