SiT! Bugs

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000340SiT!holidayspublic2008-12-17 14:272009-02-27 16:25
Reportertom 
Assigned Toivan 
PriorityhighSeveritytrivialReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version3.40 
Target Version3.45Fixed in Version3.45 
Summary0000340: Holiday requests are broken by various email clients
DescriptionThere are at least two problems - the text includes escapes - the text on clicking the link is not always correct - the url is corrupted by GroupWise Webmail
Additional InformationIgnoring grammar there are at least two problems there:
 - the text includes escapes
 - the text on clicking the link is not always correct
 - the url is corrupted by GroupWise Webmail

Maybe switch to HTML mails ... ;-) That would solve most problems and _everybody that matters_ uses Outlook.

If not can we change the 'There are currently no holidays waiting for your approval' text to 'There are no holiday requests that match the criteria, click here to see all', where appropriate. And fix the escape thing.
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
User avatar (0000358)
ivan (administrator)
2008-12-17 14:48

Yep, this will have to be 3.45 now. just this second about to tag 3.41 for release and don't want to squeeze any more in. Salford can back-port this fix if needed.

It's possible the problem is more generic since that email is a trigger'ed email.
User avatar (0000359)
paulh (administrator)
2008-12-17 18:03

Don't think the link being broken in GW WebAcc is an issue with SiT think its a bug in WebAcc, Novell fixed it a while ago though I didn't upgrade webaccess
User avatar (0000383)
paulh (administrator)
2008-12-24 13:47

Problem is line 256 of holiday_request.php has:

$holidaylist .= "---\n{$memo}\n---\n\n";

seems the new lines in $memo are being converted to text
User avatar (0000612)
ivan (administrator)
2009-02-11 16:20

This is resolved now in svn trunk

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2008-12-17 14:27 tom New Issue
2008-12-17 14:48 ivan Note Added: 0000358
2008-12-17 14:48 ivan Status new => confirmed
2008-12-17 14:48 ivan Target Version => 3.45
2008-12-17 18:03 paulh Note Added: 0000359
2008-12-24 13:47 paulh Note Added: 0000383
2009-01-28 15:33 paulh Status confirmed => assigned
2009-01-28 15:33 paulh Assigned To => ivan
2009-02-11 16:20 ivan Note Added: 0000612
2009-02-11 16:20 ivan Status assigned => resolved
2009-02-11 16:20 ivan Resolution open => fixed
2009-02-11 16:20 ivan Fixed in Version => Current SVN
2009-02-27 13:54 ivan Fixed in Version Current SVN => 3.45
2009-02-27 16:25 ivan Status resolved => closed


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker