SiT! Bugs

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000566SiT!triggerspublic2009-03-10 09:352009-08-16 14:39
Reporternicdev 
Assigned Toivan 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version3.41 
Target Version3.50Fixed in Version3.50 
Summary0000566: The trigger TRIGGER_INCIDENT_UPDATED_EXTERNAL does not pass the incident id
DescriptionWhen creating a new notice, using trigger "TRIGGER_INCIDENT_UPDATED_EXTERNAL" the script does not pass the 'incidentid' to the next script and thus the link to open the incident from the notice or the displayed notice is not correct.
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
User avatar (0000766)
nicdev (developer)
2009-03-10 09:49

Just for information i used "javascript:incident_details_window({incidentid})" as the link in the template. The popup appears but it passes the following: "javascript:incident_details_window()"
User avatar (0000767)
ivan (administrator)
2009-03-10 11:33

The trigger passes incident ID as 'incident' not 'incidentid' apparently. Not sure if this is a bug or not at the moment. Looks like it probably is.
User avatar (0000768)
nicdev (developer)
2009-03-10 12:15
edited on: 2009-03-10 12:49

Hi Ivan,

In the triggertypes.php:

$triggerarray['TRIGGER_INCIDENT_UPDATED_EXTERNAL'] =
array('name' => 'Incident updated externally',
      'description' => 'Occurs when an incident is updated by someone external',
      'required' => array('incidentid'),
      'params' => array('incidentid'),
      );
I assume if i use: "javascript:incident_details_window({incident})", then it should work??

User avatar (0000769)
nicdev (developer)
2009-03-10 12:34
edited on: 2009-03-10 12:50

Hi Ivan,

Yes it is a bug, i have changed inboundemail.php line 438 to read:
" trigger('TRIGGER_INCIDENT_UPDATED_EXTERNAL', array('incidentid' => $incidentid));"

it used to say:
" trigger('TRIGGER_INCIDENT_UPDATED_EXTERNAL', array('incident' => $incidentid));

I have tested it and it works fine now...

:-)

User avatar (0000770)
ivan (administrator)
2009-03-10 15:06

Thanks. I'll take a look soon as I get a few minutes. Busy busy right now. :-(
User avatar (0001082)
ivan (administrator)
2009-05-20 11:45

This is resolved as of svn trunk r5392. Thanks nicdev!
User avatar (0001659)
ivan (administrator)
2009-08-16 14:39

Released in 3.50rc1

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2009-03-10 09:35 nicdev New Issue
2009-03-10 09:49 nicdev Note Added: 0000766
2009-03-10 11:33 ivan Note Added: 0000767
2009-03-10 11:33 ivan Assigned To => nicdev
2009-03-10 11:33 ivan Status new => feedback
2009-03-10 12:15 nicdev Note Added: 0000768
2009-03-10 12:34 nicdev Note Added: 0000769
2009-03-10 12:34 nicdev Assigned To nicdev => ivan
2009-03-10 12:34 nicdev Status feedback => confirmed
2009-03-10 12:49 nicdev Note Edited: 0000768
2009-03-10 12:50 nicdev Note Edited: 0000769
2009-03-10 15:06 ivan Note Added: 0000770
2009-03-10 15:06 ivan Status confirmed => assigned
2009-03-10 15:06 ivan Target Version => 3.50
2009-05-20 11:45 ivan Note Added: 0001082
2009-05-20 11:45 ivan Status assigned => resolved
2009-05-20 11:45 ivan Resolution open => fixed
2009-05-20 11:45 ivan Fixed in Version => Current SVN
2009-08-16 13:16 ivan Fixed in Version Current SVN => 3.50
2009-08-16 14:39 ivan Note Added: 0001659
2009-08-16 14:39 ivan Status resolved => closed


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker