|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2020-09-19 10:21 BST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000659||SiT!||i18n||public||2009-04-22 10:20||2009-08-16 14:38|
|Target Version||3.50||Fixed in Version||3.50|
|Summary||0000659: Incorrect internationalisation saved in DB|
|Description||When i look at the sit.log i get a lot of errors: |
2009-04-22T09:25:17+02:00 /sit/ajaxdata.php Warning  include(C:\wamp\www\sit\i18n\defau.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (in line 49 of file C:\wamp\www\sit\lib\auth.inc.php)
When i look in the Db at the users table, i see a user (just one) with "defau" in his the column "i18n", that must have been there since version 3.41. When i change this manually to "fr-FR" the errors seems to disappear, but when he logs out, and back in again, it replaces the "fr_FR" with "defau" again, and the errors restart.
If he chooses the fr-FR file on the dropdown at login time, it writes"/i18n" to the DB which causes even more errors..
On the same issue, when i go to the config page to select the default i18n the block shows "ca-ES" as the default language, but in my config.inc and the default.inc it is specified as "en-GB" ???
If i change it here, to "en-GB", it adds an entry to the config table in the DB but it writes "//i18n//en-GB", which messes things up again, and in fact after this the config page still shows "ca-ES".
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files|| i18n.jpg [^] (259,737 bytes) 2009-04-22 13:58
I had no setting in my config.inc before, but now i have added:
// Default Internationalisation tag (rfc4646/rfc4647/ISO 639 code), note the corresponding i18n file must exist in includes/i18n before you can use it
$CONFIG['default_i18n'] = 'en-GB';
directly in my config file, and also i have deleted the "//i18n//en-GB", from the db config table because it caused even more issues.
Language config = en-GB (set in config.inc -see not above about the config page not displaying correctly)
Our chosen languages to display = ALL, but nothing is written to the DB
Language chosen in the users profile = fr-FR according to the db table "users" but when i open the user's config page it show "default" which is not true.
Let me know if you need further info
Ok for now the errors have stopped. I removed the i18n entries in the config table in the Db, and i added,
$CONFIG['default_i18n'] = 'en-GB';
to my config.inc file.
I had the user (french guy) logout of SiT and completely cleared his cache, cookies etc. and it seems now the most is solved.
What still remains is the following:
In the language lists not showing correctly, (see screenshot), and the following that keeps popping up in the sit.log:
2009-04-22T14:30:34+02:00 /sit/ajaxdata.php Warning  htmlentities() [function.htmlentities]: Invalid multibyte sequence in argument (in line 239 of file C:\wamp\www\sit\lib\base.inc.php)
This is fixed in svn r5344
We were using a hardcoded path separator when generating the list of language codes from the language files
|Released in 3.50rc1|
|2009-04-22 10:20||nicdev||New Issue|
|2009-04-22 10:43||nicdev||Note Added: 0000955|
|2009-04-22 13:57||nicdev||Note Added: 0000956|
|2009-04-22 13:58||nicdev||File Added: i18n.jpg|
|2009-04-22 16:48||ivan||Note Added: 0000957|
|2009-04-22 16:48||ivan||Assigned To||=> ivan|
|2009-04-22 16:48||ivan||Status||new => resolved|
|2009-04-22 16:48||ivan||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2009-04-22 16:48||ivan||Platform||=> Windows|
|2009-04-22 16:48||ivan||Fixed in Version||=> Current SVN|
|2009-04-22 16:48||ivan||Target Version||=> 3.50|
|2009-04-23 09:56||ivan||Relationship added||has duplicate 0000660|
|2009-08-16 13:17||ivan||Fixed in Version||Current SVN => 3.50|
|2009-08-16 14:38||ivan||Note Added: 0001576|
|2009-08-16 14:38||ivan||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2020 MantisBT Team|