SiT! Bugs

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000973SiT!inbound emailpublic2009-10-06 10:322009-10-15 21:55
Reporternicdev 
Assigned Tonicdev 
PriorityhighSeverityminorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version3.50 
Target Version3.50Fixed in Version3.50 
Summary0000973: Incident status not correctly considered
DescriptionIn the inboundemail script the we check if an incident is open:

$incident_open = (incident_status($incidentid) == STATUS_ACTIVE);

This is not entirely correct as this checks for status "active" (i.e. "1" in the database, but the incident can be status "STATUS_CUSTOMER" as well and in this case it is still open.

When a new email arrives with an incident id in the subject, and the case is "open" but "awaiting customer action" or even "awaiting support response" the update does not get imported into the case but gets put in the holding queue.
Additional Informationi suggest we use something like


$incident_open = (db_read_column('closed', $GLOBALS['dbIncidents'], $incidentid)== 0);

as 0 in this colums is open and 1 is closed.
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
User avatar (0002064)
nicdev (developer)
2009-10-06 10:54

I tested it now works .. i believe though we should maybe add a function to the functtions.inc:

function incident_closed($id)
{
    return db_read_column('closed', $GLOBALS['dbIncidents'], $id);
}

This will return 1 if the incident is closed an 0 if it is open:
User avatar (0002065)
kieran (administrator)
2009-10-06 10:56

$incident_open = (incident_status($incidentid) != STATUS_CLOSED);

would work too.
User avatar (0002066)
kieran (administrator)
2009-10-06 10:59

$incident_open = (incident_status($incidentid) != STATUS_CLOSED AND incident_status($incidentid) != STATUS_CLOSING);

would probably be better.
User avatar (0002067)
nicdev (developer)
2009-10-06 11:32

Hi Kieran,

Thanks for the quick response.. you are right .. the last one will probably be more correct.

Thanks
User avatar (0002070)
nicdev (developer)
2009-10-07 15:03

Fixed in SVN Branches/3.x Revision 5930
User avatar (0002071)
nicdev (developer)
2009-10-07 15:04

SVN Branch 3.x Revision 5930

$incident_open = (incident_status($incidentid) != STATUS_CLOSED AND incident_status($incidentid) != STATUS_CLOSING);

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2009-10-06 10:32 nicdev New Issue
2009-10-06 10:54 nicdev Note Added: 0002064
2009-10-06 10:56 kieran Note Added: 0002065
2009-10-06 10:59 kieran Note Added: 0002066
2009-10-06 11:01 kieran Priority normal => high
2009-10-06 11:01 kieran Target Version => 3.50
2009-10-06 11:32 nicdev Note Added: 0002067
2009-10-07 15:03 nicdev Note Added: 0002070
2009-10-07 15:03 nicdev Status new => assigned
2009-10-07 15:03 nicdev Assigned To => nicdev
2009-10-07 15:04 nicdev Note Added: 0002071
2009-10-07 15:04 nicdev Status assigned => resolved
2009-10-07 15:04 nicdev Fixed in Version => 3.50
2009-10-07 15:04 nicdev Resolution open => fixed
2009-10-15 21:55 ivan Status resolved => closed


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker