SiT! Bugs - SiT!
View Issue Details
0001640SiT!billingpublic2011-07-03 10:262011-11-26 14:23
ivan 
paulh 
normaltweakhave not tried
resolvedfixed 
Current GIT 
3.90beta1Current GIT 
0001640: Transactions report outputs currency as ISO-8859-15
transactions_report()

$csv_currency = html_entity_decode($CONFIG['currency_symbol'], ENT_NOQUOTES, "ISO-8859-15"); // Note using -15 as -1 doesnt support euro

Why ISO-8859-15 and not UTF-8 as per the rest of the report? This would appear to be a bug.
No tags attached.
Issue History
2011-07-03 10:26ivanNew Issue
2011-07-03 19:36ivanNote Added: 0004088
2011-07-17 14:47paulhNote Added: 0004128
2011-07-17 14:47paulhStatusnew => confirmed
2011-08-06 14:46ivanTarget Version => 3.90beta1
2011-08-19 20:27paulhAssigned To => paulh
2011-08-19 20:27paulhStatusconfirmed => assigned
2011-11-26 14:23paulhNote Added: 0004340
2011-11-26 14:23paulhStatusassigned => resolved
2011-11-26 14:23paulhResolutionopen => fixed
2011-11-26 14:23paulhFixed in Version => Current GIT

Notes
(0004088)
ivan   
2011-07-03 19:36   
billing_summary.inc.php does the same
(0004128)
paulh   
2011-07-17 14:47   
Think when I originally wrote this report I had problems with some character sets and the Euro symbol, this was probably the first character set which I found which supported both Euro and GBP symbols (think I tried UTF-8 and had some sort of problem, though that was 3 or so years ago now)
(0004340)
paulh   
2011-11-26 14:23   
git 7baa5b7 and 60fe233 resolve