SiT! Bugs - SiT!
View Issue Details
0000340SiT!holidayspublic2008-12-17 14:272009-02-27 16:25
tom 
ivan 
hightrivialalways
closedfixed 
3.40 
3.453.45 
0000340: Holiday requests are broken by various email clients
There are at least two problems - the text includes escapes - the text on clicking the link is not always correct - the url is corrupted by GroupWise Webmail
Ignoring grammar there are at least two problems there:
 - the text includes escapes
 - the text on clicking the link is not always correct
 - the url is corrupted by GroupWise Webmail

Maybe switch to HTML mails ... ;-) That would solve most problems and _everybody that matters_ uses Outlook.

If not can we change the 'There are currently no holidays waiting for your approval' text to 'There are no holiday requests that match the criteria, click here to see all', where appropriate. And fix the escape thing.
No tags attached.
Issue History
2008-12-17 14:27tomNew Issue
2008-12-17 14:48ivanNote Added: 0000358
2008-12-17 14:48ivanStatusnew => confirmed
2008-12-17 14:48ivanTarget Version => 3.45
2008-12-17 18:03paulhNote Added: 0000359
2008-12-24 13:47paulhNote Added: 0000383
2009-01-28 15:33paulhStatusconfirmed => assigned
2009-01-28 15:33paulhAssigned To => ivan
2009-02-11 16:20ivanNote Added: 0000612
2009-02-11 16:20ivanStatusassigned => resolved
2009-02-11 16:20ivanResolutionopen => fixed
2009-02-11 16:20ivanFixed in Version => Current SVN
2009-02-27 13:54ivanFixed in VersionCurrent SVN => 3.45
2009-02-27 16:25ivanStatusresolved => closed

Notes
(0000358)
ivan   
2008-12-17 14:48   
Yep, this will have to be 3.45 now. just this second about to tag 3.41 for release and don't want to squeeze any more in. Salford can back-port this fix if needed.

It's possible the problem is more generic since that email is a trigger'ed email.
(0000359)
paulh   
2008-12-17 18:03   
Don't think the link being broken in GW WebAcc is an issue with SiT think its a bug in WebAcc, Novell fixed it a while ago though I didn't upgrade webaccess
(0000383)
paulh   
2008-12-24 13:47   
Problem is line 256 of holiday_request.php has:

$holidaylist .= "---\n{$memo}\n---\n\n";

seems the new lines in $memo are being converted to text
(0000612)
ivan   
2009-02-11 16:20   
This is resolved now in svn trunk